The health and safety of our community is important to us, and we are here to serve. COVID-19 is impacting us all, but we want you to know that you can trust in our practice to provide your dental care when you need it most. If you have a severe toothache, swelling or pain, trauma or dental injury, gum or teeth infection, or any other urgent dental needs, please give us a call! Our practice is open for emergency dental patient visits, and we have taken all the precautions we can to ensure your safety!
At our practice you can expect:
- Compliant with all CDC, ADA and Pennsylvania Dental Association guidelines
- COVID Phone Screenings
- Individual HEPA Air Purifiers
- Front Door ONLY Open
- Seeing all healthy patients with dental needs based on current guidance
- Masks and Hand Sanitizers Available In-office
- Minimal Wait Time
- No overlapping appointments
- Staff Wearing Protective Gear
- Comprehensive Daily Office Sanitizing
Additionally, we have added some new equipment to enhance the systems we already had in place. We have added Zero Hazard daily sanitation, Purevac® HVE System to reduces harmful aerosols, and Sani-Guard, an electrostatic spray that is 99.99% effective in killing germs and disease-causing pathogens.
If you have any question, please feel free to call our office to discuss your concerns.